Head of Engineering Services
£75’000 - £85’000 plus package & car
Your new company
We have a fantastic opportunity with a Tier 1 out sourcing organisation, our customer delivers support services globally and works across global brands in finance, media, banking, insurance, technology, high end manufacturing legal. They have grown exponentially in recent years and have won several partnership awards and are recognised as an investor in people.
Your new role
We are recruiting for a Head of Engineering to lead the technical delivery across a corporate FM sector, you will be responsible for
- Providing central engineering support to internal stakeholders and service teams
- Drive consistent delivery of technical excellence
- Identifying changes in technology
- Acting as the point of escalations for any technical issues
- Lead on all contractual and statutory compliance issues.
- Providing mobilization support
- Managing internal and external engineering teams
What you'll need to succeed
We are recruiting for a senior level technical individual, you must have delivered engineering, M&E and technical services at a senior level. Chartered status would be preferred but none essential.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive benefits package and fantastic career development, as an employer they invest in people and value work life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.