Head of Customer Solutions - UK wide & Home Based - £70,000 - £75,000 + Car & Package
Your new company
Our client is a global engineering and facilities services business, with a footprint across all continents and a reputation for innovation, technology and groundbreaking energy services they are well regarded as a major force in the FM market.
Your new role
Working as part of the central transformation, customer services and technology team you will shape and develop the FM strategy. Responsibilities include.
- Developing and producing FM delivery procedure
- Designing new workflow process and implementing through operations
- Using data and technology to drive service improvements
- Managing and leading a team of FM SME’’s
- Assisting with work winning function and design solutions
- Engaging with service teams to develop a 5 star service delivery
- Driving technology projects and digital transformation
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a collaborative and truly modern individual, you must understand how FM is delivered and be able to convey that through documentation and graphics. A background in operational FM is essential. It is imperative in this role you have the ability to work across multiple functions to drive, enhance and deliver the very best in FM solutions.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to be truly instrumental in shaping the way a business delivers services, they can offer a competitive package, home working and good career opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.