Head of Business Development
€80,000 plus commission and package
Boden Resource are working with a leading Facilities Management service provider, who are looking to take on a Head of Business Development. A TFM service provider, this company is known for investment in their employees, and this is a great opportunity to join them in a time of expansion and growth. Based from their office in Dublin, you will be responsible for leading sales and business development activities across Ireland for the business.
- Reporting into the Business Development Director for Ireland.
- Devising the sales strategy across Ireland, setting sales objectives, pipeline and resource allocation.
- Building strong working relationships with customers and clients, and effectively communicating the customer needs, offer requirements, and market knowledge.
- Designing complex win strategies for bids and sales projects, to achieve the segment sales strategy for clients.
- Driving profitable growth across Ireland through retention, cross-selling, and white spaces.
- Managing the country-wide sales portfolio, driving towards targets and implementing best practices.
- Working on strategic prospects and managing the bidding processes for high-value and strategic deals.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in a similar business development role within a facilities management environment, including both hard and soft services.
- Previous experience and a successful track record in bidding complex bids.
- Proven track record of driving improvements in performance and creating high levels of motivation and engagement.
- Familiarity with working effectively in a matrix structure.
- Knowledge of managing and collaborating with project teams.
- Strong numeracy skills and commercially minded, with experience of guiding commercial negotiations
- In-depth experience of devising IFM solutions for a variety of organisation types.
- Quality oriented and committed to continuous improvement.
- Able to communicate influentially and persuasively, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.