Hard Services Manager
Dunboyne, Co Meath
Our client, a leading Facilities Services provider in Ireland, are looking to take on a Hard Services Manger for their client site in Dunboyne. You will be responsible for looking after the delivery of all technical facilities services on the site – including M&E, fabric, and HVAC – as well as security. Reporting into the site Facilities Manager, you will also look after the delivery of technical projects, moves and budgets.
- Managing the technical maintenance team, security team, and any third-party vendors.
- Creating and implementing schedules and job plans for preventative maintenance across the site.
- Ensuring the delivery of technical services meets all SLAs and KPIs as set by the client.
- Providing technical input and assistance to the client during projects scoping and delivery.
- Monitoring and managing monthly and annual technical services budget and client spend – including cost planning and forecasting.
- Supervising the execution of planned and reactive maintenance jobs in the CMMS system.
- Ensuring all staff have the necessary tools, training and materials to carry out their day to day duties.
- Supporting the Environmental Health & Safety team in any Fire Evacuations, drills, signage, H&S compliance, audits etc.
- Managing safe work plans, emergency response plans and mitigation plans, including business continuity and critical supplier identification and mitigation.
- Completing all training, CAPA's, Investigations etc assigned on time.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree and/or trade qualifications in a Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical discipline
- Prior experience in managing engineering services in a pharmaceutical, manufacturing, chemical or electronics environment.
- Strong knowledge of production equipment and site utilities, certifications and control and safety procedures
- Experience in budget and projects management
- Customer focused with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using CMMS systems (ideally Maximo)
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.