Hard Services Coordinator
City of London
£33,000 - £35,000
Boden Resource are working with a Global FM Service Provider to recruit a Building Operations Coordinator. Working across a prestigious blue-chip contract in the heart of London, your role will be to manage hard services and contribute to the effective running of the site.
- Overseeing all M&E maintenance on-site, both planned and reactive
- Creating and adhering to a planned maintenance regime for the Client’s assets
- Ensuring that any maintenance requests are responded to within agreed SLA’s
- Managing Building Operations stock and raising purchase orders
- Undertaking site inspections alongside the facilities team
- Maintaining strong working relationships with both Client and Company staff on-site
- Managing a local supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and reactive repairs
- Tracking utility usage (electric, water, gas) and identifying methods to reduce consumption and environmental impact
- Overseeing small projects and site improvement works
- Managing daily health & safety issues – maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Educated to diploma or degree level in a technical discipline
- Health & safety qualifications (IOSH as a minimum)
- Working knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements and contract management
- Experience in a similar role within a large commercial organisation
- Customer focused with a high level of attention to detail
If you are interested in this role or would like to learn more, please apply via this advert.
If you're in the market for a new opportunity but this role isn't quite what you're looking for, please call Marlie Cummings on 0121 702 1464 for a confidential discussion.
Facilities Manager / FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / FM Services / London / City of London / Hard Services / Technical / PPM / Maintenance