Hard Service Delivery Manager
£38,000 – £42,000 plus company vehicle and benefits
We are working with a leading Facilities and Support Services provider who are looking to add a Hard Service Delivery Manager to their team. Reporting into the Account Manager, this is a brand-new role looking after the delivery of hard services for a PFI contract across Belfast.
You will need to have a trades background (either mechanical or electrical) and experience in a similar role within the FM industry, ideally across the public sector.
- Overseeing all hard service delivery across a portfolio of 6 public sector sites: including M&E, fire alarms, security, BMS, and HVAC.
- Ensuring any maintenance requests are responded to within set time frames and making sure all works are completed to the agreed standards.
- Checking any works carried out and ensuring it is done correctly and complies with the SLA and Health & Safety Standards.
- Managing all planned and reactive maintenance, with responsibility for a team of third-party contractors.
- Undertaking site inspections alongside the facilities team.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with both client and company staff and subcontractors on-site.
- Overseeing small projects and site improvement works.
- Managing daily health & safety issues – maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a similar role within Facilities Management
- Educated to diploma or degree level in a technical discipline, or trades qualified
- Experience working on public sector or PFI hard services contracts would be an advantage
- Qualifications in Health & Safety (IOSH, NEBOSH) would be an advantage
- Strong IT Skills and confident using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements and contract management
- Customer focused with a high level of attention to detail
- Full driving licence
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role in Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.