Hard FM Manager
£48,000 plus car
Boden Resource have an exciting opportunity for a Hard FM Manager to work with a leading FM service provider across a prestigious healthcare contract.
- Managing delivery of planned and reactive maintenance of all mechanical and electrical systems, plant and designated equipment and of all building elements and fabrics.
- Manage a team of maintenance staff including a Hard FM Team Leader, Tradesmen, Maintenance Assistants and specialist subcontractors across a cluster of sites within the region.
- Ensuring that all Statutory Compliance for M&E and Building Fabric for the site is up to date at all times.
- Oversee all team training and risk assessments across all sites.
- Assist in Hard FM related minor works and projects as required.
- 5 years technical management experience
- Minimum H.N.D in a Building Services Subject
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Knowledge of financial procedures e.g. preparing KPI, WOR reports
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret complex information in order to interrogate data
- Good user of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word & Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good levels of numeracy with an ability to understand and assist with budgets
If this position is of interest to you, please get in touch with Marlie Cummings at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.