£18,500 + Vehicle + 26 days hol plus Bank Holidays + Package
Covering various sites within Stafford and Surrounding Areas
We are working with one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Service Providers who are looking to recruit an experienced Handyperson to join their team covering PFI sites within Stafford and Surrounding Areas.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business offering training, development and career progression for those looking to move up the ladder.
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- You will have a strong understanding of Fabric maintenance
- Experience of service, maintenance, fault finding & repair
- Basic plumbing and electrical skills will be highly beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Carry out all maintenance tasks and PPM as scheduled to a satisfactory standard
- To undertake reactive works issued through the Maintenance supervisor within set time frames to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Plumbing, electrical and carpentry works
- General Handyman duties
If you would like further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Josh Whitmore on 0121 702 1464.
|Salary:||£18,500 + Vehicle + 26 days hol plus Bank Holidays + Package|
|Contact Name:||Josh Whitmore|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 09:10|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's