£24,000 - £25,000 + 22 days hol plus BH + Package
We are working with one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Service Providers who are looking to recruit an experienced Handyperson to join their team working on a large commercial site in Leicetser.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business offering training, development and career progression for those looking to move up the ladder.
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- You will have a strong understanding of Fabric maintenance
- Experience of service, maintenance, fault finding & repair
- Basic plumbing and electrical skills will be highly beneficial
- Carry out all maintenance tasks and PPM as scheduled to a satisfactory standard
- To undertake reactive works issued through the Maintenance supervisor within set time frames to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Plumbing, electrical and carpentry works
- General Handyman duties
If you would like further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Josh Whitmore on 0121 702 1464.
|Salary:||£24,000 - £25,000 + 22 days hol plus BH + Package|
|Contact Name:||Josh Whitmore|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2018 11:46|