We are currently working with a leading Facilities Management Company who are looking for an experienced analyst to join their team. The aim of this role is to identify business intelligence (BI), reporting, and data analysis results with outsourced contracts across their Banking Sector.
- Production and delivery of a Global KPI Scorecard and Service Credits
- Production and Delivery of Global Operational reporting enabling maximisation of contract deliverables
- Monitor KPI trends and performance globally to ensure minimal operational failures
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the Client, Operations, Finance, Helpdesk, Knowledge Centre and other relative departments
- Degree qualified or equivalent through relevant training and work experience
- Ability to demonstrate the use of “big data” and business intelligence techniques to demonstrate the what, why and action taken to drive cost efficiencies, business process improvements and innovation.
- Experience eliciting and documenting user requirements / data definitions, and supporting the design, prioritisation and development of timely and accurate reports and analysis.
- Excellent ability to partner with peers and business customers through active understanding of the business priorities, processes, systems and data.
- Experience with IT / BI project delivery methods and practices.
If this role is of itnerest to you, please apply through this advert and you will be contacted in due course.