Harrow, Greater London
£55,000 - £65,000 + 10% Bonus + Pension
Boden Resource are recruiting a General Manager for a global FM services provider based at a large healthcare site in Harrow. In this role you will be responsible for the soft service delivery on a £11m contract.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience in healthcare and experience of managing large teams across different service lines.
- To effectively plan, manage and control the day to day operational activity of soft services.
- To deliver elements within the business plan to achieve current year’s performance.
- To contribute to the annual business, financial and people plan for the contract.
- The services include but are not limited to patient and retail catering; cleaning, portering; security; helpdesk; window cleaning; and pest control.
- To ensure that service delivery meets or exceeds agreed budgets.
- To deliver Health and Safety policy and standards.
- Attend appropriate meetings with client and heads of departments
- Liaise with client to identify, develop and implement service improvements
- Ensure staff are briefed daily and that site and Company targets are communicated
- Global FM services provider
- At least 3 years’ experience of leading and managing a team in a healthcare environment.
- To possess excellent management skills in order to organise and deliver a consistently high standard service.
- To possess excellent leadership skills in order to inspire confidence and represent Company values.
- Demonstrable change management experience.
- Experience in promoting and ensuring compliance to H&S requirements.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to a changing environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply via this advert and a member of Boden Resource will be in contact.