£29,000 - £32,000 plus company van & fuel 1 in 6 call out (£105 retainer, min 2 hours), pension, 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
Your new company
- A leading Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- High profile contracts within commercial offices, education, healthcare and airport sites
Your new role
- Planned Gas Maintenance
- Reactive Gas Works
- To safely and efficiently install, maintain and repair plant and equipment
- To carry out diagnostic and fault finding
- To carry out routine servicing and commissioning to plant
- To identify areas for additional works within and out of the specified contractual requirements
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Core CCN1 up to 70kw (domestic) with Commercial Changeover (CODNC01) for over 70kw appliances
- Core COCN1 Commercial over 70kw
- Core qualification needs to be valid
- Appliances: CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, Pipe-work, ICPN1
- Need strong mechanical background for maintenance, covering gas boilers and HVAC maintenance
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Dan Allen on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.