Boden Resource are working on a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to work across an aviation research, design and manufacturing site with a leading global FM service provider.
- Project Manager for a Global FM service provider
- Dedicated to a single FM contract delivering project works across a single site
- Managing and delivering capital infrastructure projects from £2k-300k
- Life cycle, offices, refurbishment and fit out works
- Solely managing projects up to £100k and liaising with central projects team and finance for projects over £100k.
- Nurturing client relationships to stabilize & develop them for long term partnerships and growth
- Preparing costs for project tender processes
- Managing projects from cradle to grave
- Identifying opportunities for organic growth and new business
- Managing and coaching the team against the service level agreement
- A leading global integrated FM service provider
- Must hold an accredited safety qualification (IOSH Managing Safety as a minimum)
- Strong background in delivering projects across a maintenance or hard services environment
- Holds either a PM qualification or equivalent combination of education & experience (HND)
- Has a demonstrable track record of success in a similar senior position
- Business acumen and knowledge of external industry developments
- Ability to deal with conflict and manage client/customer relationships
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
- Technical knowledge in one or more of the following fields is highly desirable: Electrical, Mechanical, AC, Civils building and fabric
If this position is of interest to you, please apply via this advert, or for a confidential discussion get in touch with Marlie Cummings at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
Project Manager / Facilities / FM / Facilities Management / Projects / PM / Project Manager / Kent / South East / M&E / Fabric / FM / Projects / Project works / FM Service Provider