Up to €70,000 plus company car and package
We are working with a one of Ireland’s leading Facilities Management services providers, who are looking to add an FM Estimator to their growing sales team. You’ll be responsible for preparing costings for tender submissions across both engineering and soft services, navigating bids and assisting in bid delivery. You will be based from the Head Office in Dublin but will also be required to carry out site visits as necessary to put together tender proposals.
- Carrying out site walks to prepare costings for tender submissions from the ground up, including labour loading, cost modelling, data analysis, and subcontractor management.
- Reviewing both current and potential ITT/RFP client specifications and identifying commercially sound solution.
- Delivering compliant and commercially sound bids, navigating bids through internal processes and acquiring approval at each stage.
- Assist in the preparation of costing and life cycle models based on project details, bills of quantities and actual condition findings.
- Contributing to tender presentations and negotiations where needed.
- Identifying new pricing solutions, working closely with the bid and sales team to develop winning bid submissions.
- Creating and presenting road maps of the bids and mobilisation processes, ensuring the operations team are clear and understand the proposed delivery model.
- Perform risk assessment, value management and cost control exercises – including cost/value analysis and reporting.
- Challenging the existing business, identifying new opportunities for growth and developing new delivery models.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in estimating and developing pricing models in an engineering or maintenance environment, ideally in facilities management
- Excellent financial and commercial knowledge, able to analyse complex information quickly and accurately
- Strong knowledge of engineering, technical and maintenance services
- Able to present professionally, with a full understanding of the delivery solution put forward; including validation of innovation or cost savings;
- Industry knowledge and understanding of technical operating models and maintenance specifications, e.g. SFG20, CIBSE, BSIRA etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Relevant professional qualifications or appropriate professional body memberships would be advantageous
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.