£32000, Vehicle, fuel card with 23 days holiday + Bank holidays
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider
- High profile contracts within banking, retail and corporate environments
Your new role
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance, re-active and small installation works, as instructed, ensuring all works are completed during the required time period
- Ensure all works are carried out in line with The Fire Alarm Departments QA procedures, meeting the requirements of BS5839-1:2013 (or any other relevant British Standards), BAFE SP203-1 and any other statutory compliance or client requirement
What you'll need to succeed
- Completed either a recognised electrical or alarm apprenticeship or have a proven track record within the fire alarm industry.
- A good working knowledge of BS5839-1:2013
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Oxford
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Elisha Gray on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.