I am currently looking to recruit for a Finance Business Partner for a Public Sector client covering across a wide area in the South. The role requires someone to travel across a few of their sites in the South East and West but can be flexible with some work from home. Please find below a brief overview of the role.
Day to day duties
- Handling ‘Business as usual’ accounts
- Acting as a financial adviser to your business area
- Support management decision making and problem solving
- Work in partnership with commercial colleagues
- Direct responsibility of financial performance management
- Utilising excel to produce various reports
- Management of financial forecasts
What the client seeks
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Ideally worked within Public Sector previously
- Excel experienced up to pivot tables standard
- Flexible in terms of travelling
If you are interested, please send an up to date copy of your CV to the advert to be considered for this role – the client is looking to arrange interviews for next week (week commencing 8th September).