Finance Business Partner
£45,000 - £50,000
I am currently looking to recruit for a Finance Business Partner, on behalf of a leading Facilities Management provider, working from their office in Warrington. This is a new vacancy within the team and eager to speak with experienced financial professionals with business partnering experience. Please see below for further details.
Day to day duties
- Acting as Business Partner across a wide range of Facilities Management contracts
- Review and challenge individual accounts trading results, accuracy of forecasts and other company reports
- Continually review, maintain and improve working capital, with constant focus overdue debt and work in progress (WIP)
- Liaising with various Operations teams personnel
- Commercial responsibility of the contract
- Ensure financial control and compliance across the Account or Contract and maintain complete integrity of the P&L
- Provide monthly financial reporting, profitability analysis, commentary and variability analysis, to the agreed Integral deadlines, and ensure accurate financial results.
What the client seeks
- Possess qualifications within Finance (CIMA/ACCA preferred)
- Worked on high profile accounts before as a Finance Business Partner
- Facilities management experience within a financial capacity
- Available on short notice
Please send over the most up to date CV to the advert and I will be reviewing CV’s immediately.