I am currently recruiting for a Finance Account Lead for a leading Facilities Management provider based in the Berkshire area, with travel to London regularly and Europe semi-regularly. The client is looking for experienced candidates who would be interested in either temp to perm or interim positions. Please see below for further details.
Day to day duties
- Working on a number key accounts worth in excess £30m, within industrial
- Travelling to various sites within the EMEA region
- Supporting the Finance Director and providing leadership & guidance on finance aspects to both client and internal stakeholders
- Delivering financial & commercial performance updates
- Preparing monthly reports – identifying savings opportunities
- Responsible for the profit and loss reporting for the client
What the client seeks
- Must be CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Worked within Facilities Management sector
- Well accustom to working with international clients
- Immediately available and interview on short notice
- Strong commercial experience
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss this role, submitting your CV to the application above to be considered. Flexibility to interview on short notice is required.