Boden Resource are working with a leading Facilities service provider to recruit a Facilities Technician for a brand new pharmaceutical manufacturing site. This role will involve electrical installation, servicing, and maintenance across the site and managing relationships with the on-site client.
It may be necessary to work alternative hours, on-call rota, shift patterns or unsociable hours, including weekends and sometimes more than contracted hours. Local requirements will govern your patterns of work and travel to different locations is an integral part of the position.
- Day-to-day delivery of all mechanical and electrical programs including reactive and planned maintenance.
- Identifying and correcting faults on all Mechanical, Control and Electrical plant equipment
- Play a key role in delivering the start-up plan for the site, acting as an area SME during the handover process from commissioning through into qualification and process validation.
- Develop customized maintenance and job plans for equipment, taking into consideration OEM manual, recommendations, regulatory and industry standards, company policies, appropriate predictive maintenance strategies, historical equipment data, environmental requirements and operating conditions
- Take on responsibility for all elements of the operation and maintenance of building, engineering and facilities services to fully support the businesses operating within the Ireland portfolio.
- Ensure compliance to all corporate and local engineering services and standards within the portfolio.
- Responsible for coordinating all technical elements of office moves, churn and reconfiguration of office layouts.
- Assist with managing the operational direction of outsourced resources, including quality performance, employed in the design, installation and operation of building, engineering and FM services.
- Ensure that the Critical Spares are maintained at the agreed level and that stock control process is adhered to.
- Carry out daily / weekly building inspections and issue list to the Service desk.
- Ensure all work is carried out to required health and safety standards
- Develop EHS procedures and protocols i.e. LOTO, energy controls plans, SOP’s etc.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Full clean driving licence
- Qualified electrician with post qualification experience in a maintenance environment
- Experience in Low voltage switchgear and controls panel manufacturing
- Extensive electrical experience including fault finding, electrical testing, and industrial installation experience.
- Mechanical and electrical Experience on compressors, diesel generators and engines.
- Knowledge of motor bearings and pump seal replacement
- HVAC experience would be an advantage
Knowledge of the following would also be advantageous: BMS, VSD, UPS, Vacuum system Compressed air systems, Pneumatics. Life safety systems
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch on 0121 702 1464 for a confidential discussion about your next move.