Facilities Site Lead
€60,000 – 65,000
We have an opportunity for a Facilities Site Lead to join a leading facilities service provider on a pharmaceutical client site in County Waterford. You’ll need to be an experienced Facilities Manager with experience in the pharmaceutical sector, ideally from a technical background.
- Managing the delivery of total FM services across 2 buildings on site, ensuring services are delivered in line with contractual requirements.
- Allocating and closing off PPM’s and reactive work, making sure they are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Raising and managing any corrective action requests, ensuring they are managed in accordance with on-site procedures.
- Responsible for managing and analysing team KPI’s, identifying any issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Building strong working relationship with the onsite client, resolving any issues professionally and efficiently.
- Developing local improvement programmes in line with the wider business strategy, to help the company meet the client’s requirements.
- Attending weekly and monthly operations meetings, acting as the representative for the service provider and ensuring the client is happy with services delivered.
- Developing and implementing effective communications plans to engage with stakeholders that are impacted by change or improvement initiatives
- Communicating with shift personnel to make sure all projects are driven to completion.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience managing hard and soft facilities services across a pharmaceutical site.
- Qualifications in either an electrical or mechanical discipline.
- Experience of Total Facilities Management Encouraging Innovation and Managing Change
- Experience working with B.I.M. software, Revit, and CAFM systems such as Maximo.
- Qualification and or experience working with Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Able to challenge existing processes and implement new ones to improve efficiency across the team.
- Strong client facing experience and able to develop effective relationships with key stakeholders. Managing client expectations and influencing/persuading the client where needed.
- Excellent communication skills, able to translate complex information in a way that can be easily understood at all levels.
- Self-motivated, able to lead, mentor and motivate a team.
- Proven ability in problem solving
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.