Facilities Manager (Education Portfolio)
£45-47k + car + package
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager with experience in the delivery of both hard and soft services within an Education or PFI environment.
The role will cover a number of schools and education sites in the London and North London area. This is a PFI contract so experience in this sphere is highly desirable.
- Facilities Manager for a leading, well know FM Service Provider to manage a number of sites on a PFI contract
- Delivering TFM services across multiple schools across London and North London
- Reporting into the Account Manager
- Responsible for a monthly P&L account
- Managing hard and soft service teams operating across the region
- Working closely with the client and SPV, building a strong working relationship
- Development of additional/project works across the contract
- Implementing change and new methods to improve service delivery
- Management of both mobile and static teams delivering services
- Management and coordination of specialist sub-contractors
- Leading, well known FM Service Provider
- +5 years Facilities Management experience - ideally worked for a service provider or contractor
- PFI experience is highly desirable
- Experience of delivering FM services within the education sector is desirable
- Based in London/North London and happy to travel across the region.
- Experience in the management and delivery of both hard and soft service lines including M&E maintenance, cleaning, security and fabric maintenance.
- Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing a P&L account
- Previously managed a direct delivery team
- Full UK driving licence
To apply for this role please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Adam at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.