Facilities Manager - Dublin - €55,000-65,000 plus healthcare and pension
Our client, a leading Facilities Services provider in Ireland, are looking to add an experienced Facilities Manager to their team on a client site in central Dublin. Managing a site for a prestigious technology client, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of all hard and soft services on site, financial management and forecasting, and maintaining client relationships.
- Leading and mentoring the on-site team, promoting client engagement and making sure all services are delivered to an excellent standard.
- Acting as the main point of contact for the client – handling any site and client escalations, and proactively planning to mitigate future incidents. Maintaining a strong working relationship with the client and ensuring a high-quality service is delivered.
- Looking after the delivery of all hard and soft facilities services, including: Building Management Systems, PPM Schedules, Task Systems, EHS and Quality Compliance.
- Has ability to address minor technical repairs and is first point of contact relating to all building issues including out of hours escalations
- Monitoring PPM schedules, O&M’s, warranties, Task System, Asset & Life Cycle Registers.
- Responsible for Health & Safety during events, including supervising any third-party contractors, reviewing H&S documentation in collaboration with the Health & Safety Manager.
- Managing the site’s facilities budget and P&L, including: processing PO’s, invoices, budgets, service charges, and financial forecasting.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Significant experience in delivering a total FM or integrated FM contract on a client site.
- Relevant qualifications in property, facilities operations or engineering disciplines would be advantageous.
- Experience managing and leading a team of facilities staff across both hard and soft service lines.
- A track record in managing hard services (ideally in a self-delivered engineering service contract)
- Financially astute, experience in budget management, forecasting and cost saving.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, and able to network at all levels within the business.
- Experience working in a creative/technology/social media environment would be beneficial
- Able to work flexibly across multiple projects and priorities, and able to adapt to changing requirements within the business.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- Able to work on call and outside of normal working hours where required.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.