£50K - £55K + Car Package
Boden Resource are recruiting a Facilities Manager for a global FM services provider to be based in Crawley on a large corporate contract. The ideal candidate will need to hold a strong FM background on a flagship site and be a proven leader who strives to take contracts forward.
- To own the customer experience across regions of ownership
- Management of a TFM contract and delivery of a high standard service across multi sites in the UK
- Drive services excellence across operational teams
- Able to react in an ever-changing business environment
- Liaising with the client and other key stakeholders, both internally and externally on a very regular basis, keeping all parties involved in contract performance and development
- Take control of your own budgets and strive to take the business forward
- Management of over 150 staff along with sub-contractors
- Provide a Facilities Management interface for the client across the portfolio, creating excellent working relationships with internal customers and attendance at internal and clinging site or regional meetings where appropriate, in particular the employee forum where updates on service delivery can be shared.
- Global FM services provider
- Solid understanding and experience of managing hard services within critical environments.
- Understand the requirements of soft services, preferably having managed or had experience of areas such as Cleaning, Catering, Security, Transport, front of House.
- Experience of managing a large P&L on flagships contracts.
- Hold good presentation skills so that you are enable to present to clients and stakeholders.
- Internal and external negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of managing large teams while maintaining contract standards.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply via this advert and Matt Brown from Boden Resource will be in contact.
Facilities Manager/ FM/ Account Manager/ Contract Manager/ Operations Manager/ Ops Manager/ Technical Facilities Manager/ TFM/