€50,000 - 55,000 plus benefits
We are working with a FM service provider who are looking to add a Facilities Manager to their team on an FMCG client site in Dublin.
Reporting to the Account Manager, your role will be to manage all aspects of IFM services across the site, including Health & Safety, compliance and client relationship management.
- Managing a team of circa 40 staff across both hard and soft service lines.
- Developing and managing strong working relationships with the on-site client and key stakeholders.
- Managing costs across the contract to maximise profitability, delivering against budget and service targets and additional KPIs.
- Ensuring statutory requirements and company policies and procedures are followed.
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards ensuring that the client receives services of the highest quality.
- Support the Account Manager with developing business strategy in line with current and emerging client needs.
- Contribute to and maintain sector and account development plans, as well as supporting the change management process and associated Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) ensuring risks are mitigated.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of people, systems, processes and services.
- Support the business development and regional management teams to identifying opportunities with other clients to maximise profit and growth.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong experience managing a Total Facilities Management contract, with responsibility for hard services, SLAs and KPIs
- Technically qualifications, ideally electrically biased
- NEBOSH qualified
- Strong financial and project management experience, planning, managing and controlling costs
- Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Experience of delivering training
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office
- People management experience
- Excellent communication skills