£50-55k plus benefits
Boden Resource are working with a Global FM Service Provider to recruit a Facilities Manager to manage all aspects of facilities services across a prestigious blue-chip contract in Leatherhead.
- Responsible for the delivery of all hard and soft services on site, in accordance with contractual KPIs and SLAs
- Overseeing a team of circa 70 facilities staff
- Acting as first point of contact for the client on site, building strong working relationships and taking responsibility for all aspects of client satisfaction
- Preparing and distributing Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews
- Managing any projects during built-out phases, and guiding teams through the full project life cycle.
- Carrying out site inspections alongside the Facilities Team
- Monitoring budgets, preparing forecasts and processing invoices and work orders
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in a similar role within a large commercial organisation
- A background in managing both hard and soft services
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a large team
- Experience delivering financial targets and ability to analyse results
- Customer focused and assertive
- Additional qualifications are highly desirable: IOSH, BIFM, BICS, IEMA
If you are interested in this role or would like to learn more, please apply via this advert.
Facilities Manager / FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / FM Services / London / City of London / Hard Services / Soft Services / TFM