FACILITIES MANAGER / DUBLIN / €50,000 – 55,000
Boden Resource are working with a leading FM service provider to recruit a Facilities Manager to manage IFM across a site in Dublin. The successful Facilities Manager will have experience in managing both hard and soft services, ideally within a critical or pharmaceutical environment.
- Managing the delivery of all hard and soft services on site.
- Ensuring all services are delivered in compliance with company standards, policies and procedures.
- Overseeing all health and safety on site, ensuring records are maintained and carrying out periodic H&S inspections.
- Supporting in the preparation and control of budgets e.g. though identifying likely additional work, overtime requirements or potential breakdowns requiring repair.
- Monitoring expenditure of the budget and ensure all appropriate work is recharged promptly.
- Ensuring work activity is planned in accordance with risk assessment, method statements and minimise disruption to client.
- Creating and reviewing asset lists for equipment and services onsite.
- Responding independently to breakdowns, complaints and problems, using experience and judgement to resolve any issues as they arise.
- Identifying and recommending solutions to contribute to the continuous operational improvement of the FM team.
- Continuing professional development in order to be recognised as the expert in a specific maintenance area.
- Experience managing the delivery of Catering, Cleaning and Security services.
- Experience monitoring delivery and quality of work carried out by contractors from start to completion and achieving high customer satisfaction within budgetary targets.
- Thorough experience in managing Health and Safety risk, including but not limited to asbestos, legionella, confined spaces etc.
- Significant experience of security services within Ireland.
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualified with thorough knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety issues and requirements related to the FM industry.
- Ability to take ownership and be accountable for all aspects of the service/repair from end-to-end, ensuring delivery within time-scales, high quality and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Comprehensive experience of working to Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators. Ensuring team members comply with service obligations.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, critical, or blue chip environment is highly desirable.
If you're in the market for a new opportunity but this role isn't quite what you're looking for, please call Marlie Cummings on 0121 702 1464 for a confidential discussion.
FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / Account Manager / Ireland / TFM