FACILITIES MANAGER / CORK / €50,000 – 55,000
Boden Resource are working with a leading FM service provider to recruit a Facilities Manager to manage IFM across a site in Cork. The successful Facilities Manager will have experience in managing both hard and soft services, ideally within a critical or pharmaceutical environment.
- Managing the delivery of all hard and soft services on site.
- Ensuring all services are delivered in compliance with company standards, policies and procedures.
- Overseeing all health and safety on site, ensuring records are maintained and carrying out periodic H&S inspections.
- Supporting in the preparation and control of budgets e.g. though identifying likely additional work, overtime requirements or potential breakdowns requiring repair.
- Monitoring expenditure of the budget and ensure all appropriate work is recharged promptly.
- Ensuring work activity is planned in accordance with risk assessment, method statements and minimise disruption to client.
- Creating and reviewing asset lists for equipment and services onsite.
- Responding independently to breakdowns, complaints and problems, using experience and judgement to resolve any issues as they arise.
- Identifying and recommending solutions to contribute to the continuous operational improvement of the FM team.
- Continue professional development in order to be recognised as the expert in a specific maintenance area.
- Implement methods to ensure service levels or responses and completion on helpdesk calls are improved on a month by month basis.
- Experience managing the delivery of Catering, Cleaning and Security services.
- Experience monitoring the delivery and quality of work carried out by contractors, from start to completion, ensuring delivery of high quality work, getting work done “right-first-time” and achieving high customer satisfaction within budgetary targets and providing a cost effective, value for money service.
- Thorough experience in managing Health and Safety risk, including but not limited to asbestos, legionella, confined spaces etc.
- Significant experience of security services within Ireland
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety issues and requirements related to the maintenance Industry gained through experience and a qualification of IOSH or NEBOSH ) general certificate in Occupational Health and Safety).
- Ability to take ownership and be accountable for all aspects of the service/repair from end-to-end, ensuring delivery within time-scales, high quality and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Comprehensive experience of working to Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators. Ensuring team members comply with service obligations.
If you are interested in this role or would like to learn more, please apply via this advert.
If you're in the market for a new opportunity but this role isn't quite what you're looking for, please call Marlie Cummings on 0121 702 1464 for a confidential discussion.
FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / Account Manager / Ireland / TFM