I am currently recruiting for a regional Facilities Manager based out of the London area on a temp to perm basis. This is working for an exciting new Facilities Management provider and looking to interview and get someone started immediately. Please look over a brief overview of the role below.
Day to day duties:
- Managing a team of Engineers, both Electrical & Mechanical
- Handling all Maintenance across a static site
- Reporting into the Operational / Regional Facilities Manager on any issues
- Handling any H&S across the site
- Managing the compliance across various assets
What the client seeks
- Excellent maintenance experience of overseeing a team
- Strong man management experience of overseeing a large team of maintenance staff
- Based in the London area
If this role is something which could be a good fit for yourself, please send over an updated version of your CV to this advert and I will be in touch in due course.