Boden resource have an opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager/Site Manager working for a large FM service provider corporate site. The role shall be based in Glasgow and the chosen candidate must demonstrate world class standards.
- Experienced Facilities Manager working for large FM service provider.
- Management of the TFM contract managing Sub contract across hard and soft services with in house operatives
- Managing a medium team and deputy FM.
- Delivering excellent service and working to world class standards.
- One point of contact for the client on site, working on own initiative
- Build relationships remotely and build on client relationship
- Inspire the team and gain engagement at all levels
- Project management such as office moves.
- Input reporting and auditing.
- Set up meeting rooms and facilities
- Act as the one stop for enquirers from the client and be on hand to set up new starters.
- FM service Provider
- Previous experience within a similar role essential.
- Previous experience managing Sub contractors across hard and soft services
- Relevant Hard and Soft services qualifications desirable e.g. IOSH
- Strong PC-based computer skills:
- Good communication skills both verbal and written vital
- Must be able inspire and lead a team and lead from the front
- Organised, efficient and detail-oriented and able to work own
- Handle and manage risks and issues and demonstrate ability to come up with solutions
- Client facing essential with a can-do attitude
- Previous experience with compliance and Health & Safety
- Professional manner with ability to interact with client and other professionals on site
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Rachael Corbett on 0121 7021464