£40,000 - £45,000 + Package
Our client, a leading Facilities Management Service Provider are currently looking to recruit for a Facilities Manager, who will be based across a large site in Bracknell.
The role is a fantastic opportunity, and provides the chance to progress and grow within a large, well established Business.
- Ensure the successful delivery of both Hard and Soft service works across a large Head Office site based in Bracknell, as well as additional small works projects.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the client, attending monthly meetings as required.
- Be responsible for the leadership and management of a large team of subcontractors; including Engineers
- Develop close working relationships with other members of the team and customer base.
- Ensuring that all individual and contractual KPI's are adhered too.
- Proven experience in the management of TFM.
- Has managed the delivery of FM services across a number of Regional sites.
- Proven experience and development within Facilities Management.
- Direct labour responsibility for staff, demonstrating previous experience of dealing with performance and absence management.
- Holds budgetary management experience.
- Experience of KPI led contracts (including negotiation, compilation and application), performance monitoring and report writing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- SIA Security license (desirable).
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification.