Our client, a global facilities service provider, are looking for an FM Site Lead to be based on a client site in County Waterford. Managing a prestigious, high value IFM contract, you will be responsible for the delivery of all Integrated Facilities Management services across the site – including Health & Safety, budget management and P&L.
The ideal candidate would be a time served technician or engineer, who has progressed into managing both hard and soft services with an FM service provider.
- Managing the delivery of Integrated Facilities Management service across the site in accordance with defined KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Ensure budgets and financial targets across the contract are managed and met, with full P&L responsibility.
- Responsibility for all Health & Safety matters across the site, ensuring all processes are followed and any incidents resolved.
- Drive the quality and integrity of the services provided, whilst supporting the achievement of contractual financial objectives.
- Building strong working relationships with the client and all staff on site.
- Identify opportunities for organic growth and new business opportunities.
- Drive a zero-harm mindset throughout the site.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in an FM management role, delivering both technical and soft services.
- Experience delivering facilities services on a manufacturing or pharmaceutical site would be an advantage.
- Familiar with financial planning, targets and budget management, with prior P&L responsibility.
- Excellent relationship management at all levels
- Familiarity with SHE and legislative requirements
- Practical knowledge of technical services, or relevant technical qualification, and soft services.
- Any supporting technical, FM or HSE qualifications would be advantageous: Authorised Person, Water Hygiene (L8), BIFM, CIBSE, NEBOSH, Certifications in Risk Assessment, ISO Standards Internal Auditor.