Facilities Electrical Technician
€45,000 - €50,000 plus company van and phone
Boden Resource are recruiting an Electrician to join a site-based maintenance team for a leading Facilities Management Service provider. You’ll be based between 2 main client office sites, carrying out all PPM and reactive maintenance.
If you are a qualified electrician with experience in planned preventative building maintenance and fault finding, this role could be for you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance on building electrical systems and site lighting.
- Reactive repairs and replacements, ensuring there is minimum downtime on equipment.
- Responding to emergency calls across the site and ensuring they are resolved in line with service level agreements.
- Ensuring all QHSE requirements are fulfilled before starting work.
- Ordering materials oft works and ensuring stock levels are kept up to date.
- Supervising subcontractors on-site including Health & Safety
- Working as part of the facilities team and participating in continuous improvement activities.
- Working with the team on multi-discipline projects across the sites.
- Provide on call cover on a rota basis
- Carrying out handyman tasks and routine maintenance as required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Trade qualified Electrician with experience in a Facilities Management environment
- Client focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with method statements, risk assessments, Safe Plans of Action and Permits
- Health & Safety training completed
- Certification and experience in IS3217 Emergency light testing would be desirable
- Experience in HVAC and BMS systems would be an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise tasks, and work outside normal hours if required
- Ability to complete paperwork and reports to high standards
- Professional, enthusiastic and able to work in a client-facing environment
- IT skills: Word, Excel, Microsoft Office
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential chat about your next move.