Facilities Coordinator- FM
£25,000, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Your new company
- A leading UK Facilitites Service provider.
Your new role
- Providing a link between the Operations and Helpdesk team, being the main point of contact for all task related issues in your region
- Provide administrative support to the senior management team as required
- Engaging with subcontractors, clients and colleagues
- Raising PO's.
- Using Tririga, a new system that you will recieve training on
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong and positive solution driven mindset
- First class written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate with customers at all levels (phone & email), with good listening and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of CAFM – concept is highly beneficial, however not essential
- Previous or similar experience of working with end users and clients.
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and genuine career progression within a nationally recognised business working on various contracts.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion on the details below.