£22,000 - 24,000
We are working with a leading FM service provider who are looking to take on a Facilities Coordinator to join their team on a prestigious client site in Belfast.
Your new role:
- Supporting and coordinating the delivery of all FM services across the site.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with all customers, including key stakeholders
- Providing excellent customer service, delivering above and beyond customers’ expectations
- Ensuring KPI requirements and service level agreements are completed within defined timescales
- Making sure all working practices are carried out safely and in the designated area
- Signing in visitors, issuing visitor passes and directing them to the correct destination
- Logging all tasks with the helpdesk from start to completion
- Allocating meeting room booking and schedules
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong experience in a customer service role or a customer service environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent problem solving skills, able to work flexibly and adapt to changes
- Ability to deal positively with conflict situations
- Attention to detail, a focus on standards, methodical & organised
- Educated to GCSE standard with passes in English & Maths
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Full UK driving Licence
- Computer literacy, competent with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to support printing and audio-visual solutions
- Health & Safety qualification e.g. IOSH is desirable but not essential