Dublin City Centre
We are working with a leading property and facilities management services provider, who have a brand-new opportunity for a Facilities Assistant to join their growing team. Based on a client site, this role will support the facilities team in delivering admin, mailroom, logistics and portering facilities services, to ensure an efficient and professional service is delivered at all times.
- Carrying out tours of the office site and support areas, making sure they are in suitable condition for customer use and identifying any maintenance or corrective needs.
- Setting up building spaces for any meetings or events – including room booking and set up duties.
- Providing mailroom, logistics, stationery, distribution and porterage support services, in addition to general maintenance and office support.
- General safety and security – supervising any third-party contractors or service providers and escorting them around site.
- Working with the helpdesk team to monitor and assign tickets for facilities related requests, ensuring they are followed up and closed out effectively.
- General admin and logistical duties to assist the Facilities Team as required.
- Maintaining positive professional relationships with all client, company and third-party staff on site.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with people at a variety of levels.
- Able to multi-task, handling multiple assignments and working in a fast-paced and often demanding environment.
- Dependable and flexible, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong IT literacy skills.
- Professional manner, able to respond to customer requests courteously and productively. Responsive to customer requests in an empathic, supportive and productive manner.
- Previous experience in a facilities assistant, mailroom, administrative or customer facing role would be an advantage.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.