Our client, a global leader in facilities management services, are looking to add a Facilities Assistant to their team on a prestigious client site based in East Wall, Dublin. Supporting the Lead Facilities Coordinator on site, you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering admin, hospitality, maintenance and logistics services across the site.
- Identifying any maintenance or reactive requirements across the site by carrying out regular inspections, and ensuring any issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Setting up spaces on site for meetings and events.
- Coordinating the delivery of mailroom, logistics, stationery, distribution and porterage support services across the site.
- Carrying out general admin duties and logistics support for the facilities team.
- Undertaking general maintenance and office support tasks as necessary.
- Helping with safety and security on the site, coordinating service providers and contractors.
- Building strong professional relationships with all customers, client staff and subcontractors on the site.
- Helping with any site audits and maintenance site walks where needed.
- Covering and assisting the reception team as required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in a Facilities Assistant or Coordinator position on a large corporate site.
- A background in coordinating facilities management services.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability and experience in dealing with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Multi-tasking ability and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Strong time management skills and able to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Able to deal with customers and clients in a courteous and professional manner.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.