Our client, a global facilities management service provider, are looking to add a Facilities Assistant to their team on a client site based in Dublin. Supporting the Facilities Coordinator on site, you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering admin, hospitality, maintenance and logistics services across the site.
- Conducting regular tours and inspections to assess the condition of all office and support areas, identifying and actioning and maintenance or reactive requirements.
- Setting up spaces on site for meetings and events.
- Providing all mailroom, logistics, stationery, distribution and porterage support services.
- Undertaking general maintenance and office support tasks as necessary.
- General safety and security support on site – coordinating and supervising service providers and contractors.
- Administrative and logistical support to the facilities team as required.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all customers, client staff and subcontractors on the site.
- Assist with Appearance & Cleaning Audits, Space Walks, Maintenance Walks.
- Covering and assisting the reception team as required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a similar facilities management role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – able to deal with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Ability to handle multiple requests and work in a fast paced and often demanding environment.
- Strong time management skills and able to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Able to deal with customers and clients in a courteous and professional manner.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.