£21,000 plus pension, 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday & benefits package
Your new company
- A global Facilities Management service provider based on one of their key contracts in Lincoln.
Your new role
- Working within the FM team at a high profile site in Lincoln
- Facilities Administrator responsible for all aspects of administrative duties including reporting, record keeping, Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook), invoice management, data collection, coordinate and arrange meetings.
- You will be a point of contact for a number of services provided on site including engineering, security, cleaning & catering.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience of working within an FM environment is HIGHLY beneficial (Not essential)
- A demonstrated history of carrying out administrative duties
- The ability to communicate effectively and build positive relationships with colleagues, client representatives and third part contractors.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work within a prestigious high-profile environment for the UKs leading FM service provider
- Training, development and genuine career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Adminstrator / Facilities Management / Lincoln / Contract Support /