£20,000 – £22,000 plus pension, benefits package & uncapped overtime
Your new company
- The UK’s leading Facilities Management provider providing maintenance services to globally recognised companies.
Your new role
- Based at a high-profile site in Coventry you will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance services
- Providing general fabric and handyman maintenance such as basic plumbing, carpentry, changing lamps, PPMs
- Assist with small internal projects such as office refurbishments, decorating & furniture moves
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a commercial maintenance environment
- A qualification within a building services discipline – carpentry, paining & decorating, plumbing
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and career progression.
- The opportunity to upskill and gain additional qualifications
- Long term career security within a company with a world class reputation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.