Temp to Perm
£35,000 - £42,000 per annum
£250 - £350 per day
Boden Resource are currently recruiting for a Fabric Manager to work within a large PFI site in Birmingham on a temp to perm basis
- Lead and supervise the Building Fabric, Grounds Maintenance team and Sub Contractors to deliver an excellent service to the Hospital.
- Ensure that all planned and reactive (internal and external) building fabric maintenance is delivered to contractual specifications and in compliance with all relevant standards and specifications.
- Plan and schedule all PPM activities for buildings, grounds, plant and equipment using the CAFM system, ensuring compliance with Statute, Regulations, ACOP's and Guidance.
- Be directly accountable for day to day Building Fabric matters to the Head of Estates. • Assist in the production of condition surveys and subsequent action plans.
- Contribute to the execution of any other estates and facilities related duties in an emergency/urgent situation.
- Participate as a member of the Estates Team to the management of SSoW by achieving Authorised Person (AP) status in one or more disciplines as required.
- Participating in the Managers 'on call' rota as and when required.
- Undertake work in any other building/property/location as required.
- Managing and directing staff in a safe and efficient manner and conducting personal performance evaluations of staff in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Deliver training to staff on relevant subjects as appropriate to ensure safety and technical up-dates are delivered to programme (e.g. H&S toolbox talks & trade specific subject matter).
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent in an appropriate Building Fabric discipline.
- Experience with Building Fabric/Services and experience in Mechanical and Electrical systems. • Previous experience in people management, be self-motivating, able to work on own initiative, liaise and delegate effectively with staff operating in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- A sound knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act, CDM Regulations and show understanding of statutory maintenance requirements, legislation, and other technical documentation.
- Good level of verbal, written and numeric skills and must be computer literate.
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and computerised estates and project management systems.
- Understanding of HR related items.
- Sound awareness of risk assessment and working safely.
- Full driving licence required.
To apply for this opportunity, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find our more, please call Millie Platts on 0121 702 1464