Electrical Maintance Engineer - £ Negotiable - Chalfont St Peters
I am currently recruiting for a leading FM service provider to work on a prestigious contract based in Chalfont St Peters
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-renowned organisation with a generous package and genuine career progression prospects on offer.
You must be able to pass a DBS Check – Essential
- Carry out Fabric PPMs and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carry out plumbing tasks
- Carry out Joinery maintenance tasks such as; Fire Door PPMs, Chair and Desk repairs and replacing locks
- Light Repairs and Rewiring
- Work on a static site in Chalfont St Peters- Liaise with Engineers, Management and The Client
- Complete paperwork and ensure records are kept up to date for works completed
- Must hold City and Guilds 17th Edition I.E.E Wiring Regulations
- Must be a qualified carpenter/ joiner with at least 2 years, post qualification, experience
- Must have experience carrying out Fabric maintenance within a commercial environment
- Must live within a commutable distance of Chalfont St Peters
- Must be customer facing and have good written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this opportunity, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Millie Platts on 0121 702 1464.