European Real Estate Manager - £75,000 - £85,000 + Car & Package -London
Your new company
Our customer is a global FM, property and real estate business, with a legacy that stretches back 100 years they have an enviable industry reputation and a client list that includes the biggest names in technology, media and finance. They operate globally and are responsible for some of the worlds most sought after real estate and workplace.
Your new role
We are recruiting for a Real Estate professional to work across a major global and corporate account, you will be responsible for the following areas.
- Plan and manage portfolio strategy across 20 key European locations
- Advise senior stakeholders on occupancy plans and projects
- Devise property strategy plans to leverage maximum value for assets and estates
- Identify space optimization program’s
- Advise on strategic disposals and investments
- Present business cases to senior level customers on best use of space, asset and estates
What you'll need to succeed
We are recruiting for a professional and confident Real Estate professional, you must have significant experience managing and developing real estate plans. It is imperative you can devise and deliver compelling projects and advise senior level stakeholders on portfolio, estate and asset management. Experience of European / EMEA property management would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
This is an amazing opportunity to join a prestigious and world class global organization. They can offer a comprehensive benefits package and fantastic career opportunities.