Freelance Estimator - Homebased - £200/400 per day
We are currently working with a growing FM Service Provider who have an urgent requirement for a Freelance Estimator to lead the pricing function to ensure creative, competitive and innovative bids are delivered to existing and future clients.
- Develop market leading pricing and FM delivery solutions for all bidding opportunities
- Take full ownership of the costing model for each bidding opportunity working alongside the Bid team and BDD
- Understand the commercial and contractual terms of each bidding opportunity and ensure commercial risks are identified and quantified within the cost model
- Maintain the existing cost model, updating as required to ensure wage rates, NI and pensions etc are in-line with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Understands and applies commercial and financial principles to commercial bid proposals. Views issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added value.
- Strong commercial abilities that support creative strategies around bid and solution design. Aligns resources, processes and systems to support strategic priorities.
- Experience of labour loading using SFG20 methodology and Crown Commercial Services FM Framework.
- Strong understanding of building engineering systems to support the pricing of M&E assets
If this role is of interest to you, please apply through this advert and you will be contacted in due course
fm / fm / tfm / facilities management / estimator / pricing / commercial /