Job Title: Estimator
Package: £40,000 - £50,000 + Car + Benefits
Your New Organisation
We have the pleasure of working with a leading UK outsourcing company who has been providing facilities management and construction support services within the public and private sectors for over 100 years.
As the Estimator you will work with the Bid team and report directly to the Bid Director.
- Prepare costings for quotations and submissions.
- Produce bespoke quotations to the highest standards.
- Reacting promptly to planned & reactive requests.
- Produce conversion reports on request.
- Log documents on the internal tracking systems.
- Have a complete understanding of agreed rates and contract specifics.
- Answer incoming telephone calls.
- Any other associated duties which may be requested from time to time.
- To maintain an open line of communication between the estimators and scheduling team.
- Works with suppliers identifying the best market place price point.
- Customer care/relationship building skills.
- Able to work as a member of a team.
- Strong understanding of Housing and planned & responsive maintenance.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Able to deal directly with customers in a professional manner and represent the company.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word.
- Good attention to detail
- Working to deadlines and good time management