Estates Project Manager
£35K - £40K
Boden Resource are recruiting a estates Project Manager for a global FM services provider on a large healthcare site based in Glasgow.
This role will require extensive experience with delivering projects within a healthcare environment.
The ideal candidate will have to ensure all statutory compliance for M+E and Building Fabric for the site is always up to date.
- Ensure the project delivery team comply with the health and safety legislation
- All projects must comply with relevant Healthcare Technical Memorandum
- Risk assessments and Safe systems of work are in place and available
- Ensure all the correct tools and equipment are available and serviceable
- During this role you will be involved in refurbishments of wards and hospital properties, you may work in active environments where patients are being treated. It is vital you have a understand how to work in these environments.
- You will be involved in new fit outs, refurbishments and extra works
- New projects will be introduced on site valuing up to £3m
- To control the financial commitment within the limits set my senior management
- You must have a technical qualification
- Understanding of Financial procedures
- Ability to use AutoCAD
- Knowledge of HTM
- Qualification in CDM regulations
- NEBOSH or IOSH managing safety qualification
- You must live within reasonable distance to Glasgow and enable to travel daily.
- HND in Building services subject (Desired)
If you are interested in this candidate, please apply via this advert and matt brown will be in contact.