- A globally recognised Facilities Management service provider widely known as the UK’s number one.
Your new role
- Site Engineering Supervisor leading a team of 3 Engineers in delivering planned and reactive maintenance including electrical, mechanical and fabric services.
- Working closely with the Facilities Manager to ensure high levels of service delivery whilst working to identify areas of improvement.
- Playing a key role in leading the team as well as providing hands on technical support.
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to experienced Engineers ideally with experience of supervising a team
- A strong M&E maintenance background holding electrical or mechanical qualifications to C&G or NVQ Level
- Experience of working in a client facing or corporate environment.
What you'll get in return
- Work class training, development and career progression
- Based at the flagship HQ for a global banking organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Supervisor / Lead Engineer / Engineer / Facilities Management / FM / Mechanical / Electrical / London / Victoria / Westminster