£45K - £48K
Boden Resource are currently recruiting an Engineering Manager for a Global FM services provider on a healthcare site based in Kent.
The ideal candidate will need to be Mechanical qualified and have managed in cleaning and critical environment. The ideal candidate will have worked in the public sector or where the core focus of the works were directly for public buildings/spaces.
- Reporting directly into the Head of Estates, you will be responsible for all Mechanical engineering at the Hospital working with your team of engineers to ensure Reactive and PPM works are completed to the highest standard.
- Maintain contract SLA’s by utilizing either the inhouse team members or external specialist contractors.
- Ensure statutory compliance for all mechanical systems on site.
- Be a responsible person for water systems.
- Hospital building, fabric, plant, services and equipment are maintained to a high standard to ensure continued efficiency, safety and reliability and to safeguard the future long-term service ability of the contract.
- Deputise for Head of Estates and represents Estates department when required
- Participate in Estates on Call Services.
- Provision of monthly data to senior management team
- Liase with the client directly
- Global FM services Provider
- Must be mechanically qualified preferably serving time in a hospital environment but not essential.
- Must have held AP duties for water and ventilation preferably in a hospital environment but not essential.
- Would have demonstrable knowledge of typical mechanical systems found within a hospital environment including sterilizers and washers. (Desired)
- Must have knowledge and understanding of CAFM systems
- Knowledge of financial reporting desired
- Must be able to write technical reports
- Basic IT skills required
If you are interested in this role, please apply via this advert and a member of Boden Resource will be in contact.