Your new company
A global FM provider with a strong presence in both private and public sectors across the UK. Our client manages a range of high profile contracts through out a variety of industries.
Your new role
Working within a once large commercial office space site to manage the hard services facilities through self-delivery & sub-contractors with this role having large amount of responsibility for being client facing day to day. The role is looking for someone with a good all-round skill set who is confident in managing M+E to fabric.
This role offers a great opportunity for someone to take a step up into a management role within a fantastic contract and even better business with lots of personal progression.
This role also provides the chance to work closely with the Account Manager on the contract and for him to provide guidance and support day to day while also gaining exposure to P+L and developing your skill set.
- Standalone role managing inhouse engineering and sub-contractors on site
- Undertake interfacing with the client on site to ensure a positive working relationship
- Working with the client to ensure their satisfaction on the contract
- Working closely with the Account Manager to learn P+L
- Strong understanding of planned and reactive maintenance
- Managing safely and working as a decision maker within a tightly run contract
What you'll need to succeed
- Technically qualified
- Experience of dealing with a corporate client
- Strong understanding of H&S and organization of onsite log books
What you'll get in return
£35,000 - £40,000 + Package and a fantastic opportunity to progress within a hugely vital contract for the facilities service provider working alongside a prestigious client.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or to Leo Kinsella at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.