Engineering Compliance Coordinator
£35k plus benefits
A global facilities service provider is looking for an Engineering Compliance Coordinator to join their team on a client site based in Surrey. The Engineering Compliance Coordinator will be responsible for reviewing, revising and carrying out training in all aspects of Engineering, Security and Emergency Management procedures on site.
- Providing both face-to-face and computer-based training to on-site staff as needed, alongside site subject matter experts and external partners.
- Overseeing the site engineering change management process – working closely with Engineering Leadership to ensure all documentation meets UK, HSE and good engineering practice requirements.
- Responsible for the storage filing and access of all engineering documentation, ensuring it is maintained in compliance with documentation guidelines.
- Creating new starter packs and managing onboarding training for any new staff.
- Working with Asbestos duty holders to ensure that Asbestos register is kept up to date
- Reviewing contractor sign in logs and ensuring suppliers are pre-qualified on a weekly basis
- Acting as incident controller in the event of site emergency
- Previous experience within a similar role – particularly M&E, training and compliance
- Experience within a multi – disciplined Maintenance Environment
- A sound knowledge and awareness of engineering systems
- A strong team player that is dedicated to improving the team’s effectiveness
- Able to prioritise tasks, plan and organise the work and manage time to deliver within the expected timescales.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, to ensure all members of staff fully understand relevant information at all times
- Driven for excellence and always aiming to deliver a high standard of work.
- Customer-driven – able to identify the needs of the customer and deliver to the highest standard.
If this role matches your experience and skills, please apply via this advert.