Up to £65,000 + car & package
Your new company
Our client is a global FM out sourcing organisation, with a portfolio that includes some of the most prestigious names in banking, finance, technology, professional services and high-end manufacturing they are responsible for innovative and market leading services. They deliver engineering, projects, business services and hospitality and have won numerous awards for technology and people engagement.
Your new role
Working across a UK wide estate you will be responsible for the development and operation of all aspects of technical energy management. Responsibilities include.
- Implementing energy saving initiatives
- Managing and developing energy projects (BMS optimization, HVAC upgrades)
- Identifying quick win energy savings and developing longer term programmed
- Advising internal and external stakeholders on best practice
- Driving behavioral and cultural change
- Advising technical SME’s and engineering service teams
- Carrying out feasibility studies
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a practical and technical Energy Manager, you must be able to communicate with all levels of stakeholders. It is imperative you have a recgonised qualification in energy services or management and a background in FM is advantageous. The ability to design innovative solutions is a key driver.
What you'll get in return
Our client is a fantastic employer that can offer a comprehensive benefits package, they are known in the industry for employee engagement and training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.